“I knew from the start of my training in table and wine service at the hotel management school (followed by studies in administration and law at university) that I had a great passion for the restaurant business. I have always been involved at some level, even when I’ve taken a break! I have over 20 years of experience working in bars and restaurants. In 2014, my uncle Yves Langelier, who believed in me, offered me this opportunity to realize my dream of owning my own restaurant.
“Of course, my professional path can clearly be felt at Quindici15. Rigorous attention to detail, respect for ingredients as well as premium quality food – in other words, you’ll enjoy an experience like no other at Quindici15. You’ll feel like you’ve come home!”
– 4 years at ski resort bars at Mont Saint-Sauveur International properties in the Laurentians
– 10 years with the Nacos restaurant group (Wienstein & Gavino’s, Guido & Angelina, Decca77, Le Newtown, etc.) in downtown Montreal
– 6 years with the Morentzos restaurant group (Queue de cheval, 40 Northh, 40 Westt, Towne Hall, etc.)
“I was born and raised in Montreal, by Sicilian parents. I was fortunate to have my grandmother living with us. At a very young age, she influenced me with her cooking and passion for food. I can still remember being as young as four years old and helping her cook.
“In my early twenties, I travelled all over Italy, learning about the importance of quality ingredients and how to respect them without getting too complicated.”
– Executive Chef at Tenuta, Lachenaie
– Now at Quindici 15 in Little Italy, Montreal